QuartzChord QuartzChord
关于About 进展Research 产品Products 公司Company
联系Contact
QuartzChord · Legal

隐私政策 Privacy Policy

最后更新Last Updated 2026-05-08
生效日期Effective Date 2026-05-08
版本Version v1.0
数据控制方Data Controller 武汉赫兹脉搏智能科技有限公司 Wuhan QuartzChord Intelligent Tech Co., Ltd.

This English version is a courtesy translation provided for international readers. The Chinese version of this document is the legally authoritative text. In case of any discrepancy or ambiguity, the Chinese version shall prevail.

武汉赫兹脉搏智能科技有限公司(以下简称"我们"或"公司")深知个人信息对您的重要性,并尽全力保护您的个人信息安全可靠。本《隐私政策》(以下简称"本政策")向您说明我们如何收集、使用、共享、存储和保护您的个人信息。 Wuhan QuartzChord Intelligent Tech Co., Ltd. (the "Company", "we", "our", or "us") understands the importance of personal information and is committed to protecting your personal information securely. This Privacy Policy (the "Policy") explains how we collect, use, share, store, and protect your personal information.

请您在使用本网站及相关服务前仔细阅读并充分理解本政策。一旦您开始使用本网站,即视为您已阅读并接受本政策。 Please read and fully understand this Policy before using the Website and related services. By accessing the Website, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted this Policy.

一、适用范围1. Scope

  1. 本政策适用于您访问、使用 QuartzChord · 赫兹脉搏 官方网站(包括 quartzchord.com、quartzchord.cn、quartzchord.com.cn 及其子域名,以下统称"本网站")的全过程。 This Policy applies to your entire use of the QuartzChord official website (including quartzchord.com, quartzchord.cn, quartzchord.com.cn, and their subdomains; collectively, the "Website").
  2. 本政策当前不适用于以下情形: This Policy currently does not apply to:
    • 我们旗下未来可能推出的独立产品或服务(如有,将适用各自的隐私政策); Future independent products or services we may launch (each governed by its own privacy policy);
    • 您通过本网站链接访问的第三方网站; Third-party websites you access through links on the Website;
    • 我们的客户为其终端用户提供的服务(届时第三方为数据控制方)。 Services that our clients provide to their end users (in which case the third party is the data controller).
  3. 我们遵守 《中华人民共和国个人信息保护法》(PIPL)、《中华人民共和国网络安全法》、《中华人民共和国数据安全法》 及相关法律法规。 We comply with the Personal Information Protection Law of the People's Republic of China (PIPL), the Cybersecurity Law of the People's Republic of China, the Data Security Law of the People's Republic of China, and other applicable laws and regulations.

二、我们收集的信息2. Information We Collect

2.1 您主动提供的信息2.1 Information You Provide

当您通过 contact@quartzchord.com 或其他公开渠道联系我们时,我们可能收集: When you contact us via contact@quartzchord.com or other public channels, we may collect:

  • 您的姓名或称谓Your name or title
  • 您的电子邮箱地址Your email address
  • 您发送的咨询内容The content of your inquiry

我们仅会将此类信息用于回复您的咨询和必要的业务沟通,不会用于其他目的。 We use such information solely to respond to your inquiry and conduct necessary business communications. We do not use it for other purposes.

2.2 自动收集的信息2.2 Information Collected Automatically

当您访问本网站时,我们的服务器会自动记录以下技术日志(属于 PIPL 规定的"必要且最小化收集"): When you visit the Website, our servers automatically record the following technical logs (within the "minimum necessary" scope under PIPL):

信息类别Category 具体内容Details 用途Purpose
IP 地址IP Address 您访问本网站的设备网络 IPNetwork IP of your device accessing the Website 网络安全防护、统计访问量Network security and traffic analysis
浏览器信息Browser Info User-Agent 字段(浏览器类型、版本、操作系统)User-Agent string (browser type, version, OS) 适配显示、问题排查Display optimization and troubleshooting
访问时间Access Time 您访问本网站的时间戳Timestamp of your visit 服务可用性分析Service availability analysis
访问路径Access Path 您在本网站点击或浏览的页面路径Pages you clicked or browsed 内容优化Content optimization
来源页面Referrer 引荐至本网站的来源 URL(Referrer)URL that referred you to the Website 流量来源分析Traffic source analysis

上述信息的保留期限:最长 90 天。超过保留期的日志将被自动清理。 Retention period: up to 90 days. Logs beyond this period are automatically purged.

2.3 Cookie 与类似技术2.3 Cookies and Similar Technologies

当前本网站不使用 Cookie 进行用户追踪或个性化广告。 The Website currently does not use cookies for user tracking or personalized advertising.

如未来本网站启用 Cookie,我们将通过显著的提示请求您的同意,并在本政策中详细列明: If we enable cookies in the future, we will request your consent through a prominent notice and detail in this Policy:

  • Cookie 类型(必要 / 功能性 / 分析 / 广告);Cookie type (essential / functional / analytics / advertising);
  • 各类 Cookie 的具体用途;Specific purpose of each cookie type;
  • 您拒绝或撤回同意的方式。How to refuse or withdraw consent.

2.4 我们不收集的信息2.4 Information We Do Not Collect

我们不会主动收集以下信息: We do not actively collect the following:

  • 您的姓名、身份证号、住址、电话(除非您主动提供);Your name, ID number, address, or phone (unless you voluntarily provide);
  • 您的银行账户、支付凭证、信用卡信息;Bank accounts, payment credentials, or credit card information;
  • 您的生物识别信息、宗教信仰、医疗健康信息等敏感个人信息;Biometric data, religious beliefs, medical health information, or other sensitive personal information;
  • 14 周岁以下未成年人的任何个人信息(详见第七条)。Any personal information of children under 14 years of age (see Section 7).

三、信息使用3. How We Use Information

我们仅在以下范围内使用您的个人信息: We use your personal information only for the following purposes:

  1. 回复您的咨询:处理您通过邮件或其他渠道提交的问题、合作意向; Responding to inquiries: handling questions or partnership intents you submit via email or other channels;
  2. 网站运营与改进:分析访问趋势,优化网站性能和内容; Website operation and improvement: analyzing visit trends, optimizing performance and content;
  3. 网络安全保护:识别异常访问、防御网络攻击、保护服务器安全; Cybersecurity protection: identifying anomalous access, defending against attacks, protecting server security;
  4. 法律合规要求:在法律法规要求下配合监管部门的调查。 Legal compliance: cooperating with regulatory investigations as required by law.

我们不会在未获您额外同意的情况下,将您的信息用于上述以外的目的。 We will not use your information for purposes beyond the above without obtaining your additional consent.

四、信息共享4. Information Sharing

4.1 我们不会向第三方共享您的个人信息,除非:4.1 We do not share your personal information with third parties, except:

  1. 获得您的明确同意;With your explicit consent;
  2. 法律法规明确要求或政府主管部门、司法机关依法要求;As required by law, government authorities, or judicial bodies;
  3. 必要的服务提供商(详见 4.2)。To necessary service providers (see Section 4.2).

4.2 我们使用的第三方服务4.2 Third-Party Services We Use

服务提供商Provider 服务类型Service Type 涉及数据Data Involved
阿里云计算有限公司Alibaba Cloud Computing Co., Ltd. 云服务器、域名解析、商标代理Cloud server, DNS, trademark agency 服务器日志、访问 IPServer logs, access IP
Let's Encrypt 免费 SSL 证书自动颁发Free SSL certificate issuance 域名信息(不含个人数据)Domain info (no personal data)

我们与上述服务商签署了相应的服务协议,要求其按照与本政策相当或更严格的标准保护您的信息。 We have entered into service agreements with the above providers requiring them to protect your information at standards equivalent to or stricter than this Policy.

4.3 业务转让4.3 Business Transfers

如本公司发生合并、收购、资产转让等情形,您的个人信息可能作为转让的一部分。我们将要求继受方继续遵守本政策,否则要求其重新征求您的授权同意。 In the event of a merger, acquisition, or asset transfer, your personal information may be part of the transfer. We will require the successor to continue abiding by this Policy or to re-obtain your consent.

五、信息存储与保护5. Information Storage and Protection

5.1 存储位置5.1 Storage Location

您的个人信息全部存储在中华人民共和国境内(具体位于阿里云华中(武汉)数据中心)。我们不会将您的个人信息传输至境外,除非取得您单独同意并符合 PIPL 关于跨境传输的相关规定。 Your personal information is stored entirely within the People's Republic of China (specifically at Alibaba Cloud's Central China (Wuhan) data center). We will not transfer your personal information abroad without your separate consent and compliance with PIPL cross-border transfer requirements.

5.2 存储期限5.2 Retention Period

  • 服务器访问日志:最长 90 天,超期自动清理; Server access logs: up to 90 days, automatically purged thereafter;
  • 您主动提供的咨询信息(邮件等):最长 3 个月,业务沟通结束后清理; Inquiry information you provide (emails, etc.): up to 3 months, purged after business communication concludes;
  • 法律法规要求的特定数据:按法律规定的保存期限存储(如适用)。 Specific data required by law: retained for the period mandated by law (where applicable).

5.3 安全措施5.3 Security Measures

我们采取以下技术和管理措施保护您的信息安全: We implement the following technical and administrative measures:

  • 传输加密:本网站全站启用 HTTPS(TLS 1.2+),防止数据在传输中被截获; Transport encryption: site-wide HTTPS (TLS 1.2+) to prevent data interception in transit;
  • 服务器加固:仅开放必要端口(22/80/443),防火墙限制非法访问; Server hardening: only essential ports (22/80/443) open, firewall blocks unauthorized access;
  • 访问控制:服务器仅授权管理员通过 SSH 密钥认证登录,无明文密码; Access control: server access only via SSH key authentication for authorized administrators, no plaintext passwords;
  • 日志审计:记录关键操作日志以追溯异常行为; Audit logging: critical operations logged for anomaly tracing;
  • 数据最小化:仅收集服务必需的最少信息; Data minimization: collect only the minimum necessary information;
  • 及时清理:超过保存期限的数据自动删除。 Timely purging: data beyond retention period is automatically deleted.

5.4 安全事件应对5.4 Security Incident Response

如发生个人信息泄露、损毁或丢失等安全事件,我们将: In the event of a security incident such as data breach, damage, or loss, we will:

  1. 立即启动应急响应预案,开展调查并采取补救措施; Immediately activate incident response, investigate, and take remedial action;
  2. 在合理期限内向相关用户告知事件情况、可能影响及您可采取的应对措施; Within a reasonable time, notify affected users of the incident, potential impact, and recommended actions;
  3. 按照法律法规要求向网信部门、公安机关等监管机构报告。 Report to cyberspace administration, public security, and other regulators as required by law.

六、您的权利(PIPL 第四章规定)6. Your Rights (Chapter IV of PIPL)

依据《个人信息保护法》,您对自己的个人信息享有以下权利: Under the PIPL, you have the following rights regarding your personal information:

6.1 知情权与决定权6.1 Right to Know and Decide

您有权知晓我们如何处理您的个人信息,并在合理范围内决定我们的处理活动。 You have the right to know how we process your personal information and to make reasonable decisions about our processing activities.

6.2 查询权6.2 Right of Access

您有权向我们查询您的个人信息处理情况。 You have the right to query the processing of your personal information.

6.3 复制权6.3 Right to Copy

您有权复制我们持有的关于您的个人信息。 You have the right to obtain a copy of personal information we hold about you.

6.4 更正权6.4 Right to Correct

如您发现我们持有的关于您的信息不准确或不完整,您有权要求更正或补充。 If information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request correction or supplementation.

6.5 删除权6.5 Right to Erasure

您有权在以下情形下要求我们删除您的个人信息: You have the right to request deletion of your personal information in the following circumstances:

  • 处理目的已实现、无法实现,或不再必要;The processing purpose has been achieved, is unachievable, or is no longer necessary;
  • 我们停止提供产品或服务;We have ceased providing products or services;
  • 您撤回同意;You withdraw your consent;
  • 我们违反法律、行政法规或与您的约定处理个人信息;We have processed personal information in violation of law, regulation, or our agreement with you;
  • 法律、行政法规规定的其他情形。Other circumstances stipulated by law or regulation.

6.6 撤回同意权6.6 Right to Withdraw Consent

对于基于您的同意而进行的个人信息处理活动,您有权随时撤回同意。撤回同意不影响撤回前已经进行的处理活动的效力。 For processing activities based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal does not affect the validity of processing performed prior to withdrawal.

6.7 投诉权6.7 Right to Complain

您有权向网信部门、市场监管部门、公安机关等监管机构进行投诉、举报。 You have the right to file complaints with cyberspace administration, market regulators, public security, or other authorities.

6.8 行使权利的方式6.8 How to Exercise Your Rights

请通过 contact@quartzchord.com 联系我们。我们将在 15 个工作日内响应您的请求。为保护您的信息安全,我们可能要求您提供必要的身份验证。 Please contact us at contact@quartzchord.com. We will respond within 15 business days. To protect your information security, we may require necessary identity verification.

七、未成年人保护7. Protection of Minors

  1. 本网站面向年满 18 周岁的成年人。 The Website is intended for adults aged 18 and above.
  2. 我们不会主动收集 14 周岁以下儿童的个人信息。 We do not actively collect personal information of children under 14.
  3. 如您是 14 周岁以下儿童的监护人,发现我们可能在未取得您同意的情况下收集了儿童的个人信息,请通过 contact@quartzchord.com 联系我们,我们将立即删除相关信息。 If you are the guardian of a child under 14 and believe we may have collected the child's information without your consent, please contact contact@quartzchord.com and we will promptly delete it.
  4. 14 周岁以上未满 18 周岁的未成年人在使用本网站前,应取得监护人的同意。 Minors aged 14 to 18 must obtain guardian consent before using the Website.

八、跨境数据传输8. Cross-Border Data Transfer

当前本网站不进行个人信息的跨境传输。您的个人信息全部存储和处理于中华人民共和国境内。 The Website currently does not engage in cross-border personal information transfer. Your personal information is stored and processed entirely within the People's Republic of China.

如未来因业务需要进行跨境传输,我们将依据 PIPL 第三章及国家网信办相关规定: If cross-border transfer becomes necessary in the future, we will, in accordance with Chapter III of the PIPL and Cyberspace Administration regulations:

  • 通过国家网信部门的安全评估;Pass national cyberspace administration security assessment;
  • 取得您的单独同意;Obtain your separate consent;
  • 与境外接收方签署合规的数据传输协议;Sign compliant data transfer agreements with overseas recipients;
  • 在本政策中明确告知您。Clearly notify you in this Policy.

九、政策更新9. Policy Updates

  1. 本政策可能根据法律法规变化或业务调整进行修订。 This Policy may be revised due to legal changes or business adjustments.
  2. 修订后的政策将在本网站发布,并通过显著方式提示您(如网站公告、邮件等)。 Revised policies will be published on the Website with prominent notification (e.g., site announcements, emails).
  3. 对于本政策的重大变更(如新增信息收集类别、改变数据使用方式、跨境传输等),我们将通过更显著的方式(如二次同意弹窗)请求您的同意。 For material changes (such as new information categories, changes in data usage, cross-border transfer), we will request your consent through more prominent means (e.g., a re-consent dialog).
  4. 您有权拒绝接受修订后的政策。如您拒绝,可能影响您使用本网站。 You may refuse to accept revised policies, although this may affect your use of the Website.

十、政策修订历史10. Revision History

版本Version 日期Date 变更说明Changes
v1.0 2026-05-08 初版发布Initial release

十一、联系我们11. Contact Us

如您对本政策有任何疑问、意见或投诉,或者希望行使您的权利,请通过以下方式联系我们: For any questions, comments, complaints, or to exercise your rights regarding this Policy, please contact us:

  • 公司全称:武汉赫兹脉搏智能科技有限公司 Legal Name: Wuhan QuartzChord Intelligent Tech Co., Ltd.
  • 注册地址:湖北省武汉市东湖新技术开发区 Registered Address: Donghu New Technology Development Zone, Wuhan, Hubei Province, China
  • 联系邮箱:contact@quartzchord.com Contact Email: contact@quartzchord.com
  • 个人信息保护负责人:(待业务规模达到 PIPL 规定时设立专职 DPO) Data Protection Officer: (a dedicated DPO will be appointed when business scale meets PIPL thresholds)

如您对我们的回复不满意,您可向以下监管机构投诉: If you are not satisfied with our response, you may file complaints with:

  • 国家互联网信息办公室(网信办)Cyberspace Administration of China:www.cac.gov.cn
  • 工业和信息化部Ministry of Industry and Information Technology:www.miit.gov.cn
  • 湖北省通信管理局Hubei Communications Administration:www.hbca.miit.gov.cn
武汉赫兹脉搏智能科技有限公司 · QuartzChord, Inc.
鄂ICP备2026022097号-1
QuartzChord QuartzChord

武汉赫兹脉搏智能科技有限公司
万物以频率跳动,智能自有其韵律。
Wuhan QuartzChord Intelligent Tech
The rhythm of intelligence.

公司Company

  • 关于About
  • 进展Research
  • 产品Products

资源Resources

  • 博客Blog
  • 文档Docs
  • 招聘Careers

条款Legal

  • 隐私政策Privacy
  • 服务条款Terms
  • 联系Contact
© 2026 武汉赫兹脉搏智能科技有限公司 · QuartzChord, Inc.
鄂ICP备2026022097号-1 · 鄂公网安备42018502008875号